I stayed with my friend Maria while I was in Phoenix (pictured with her son, Luke):
To reminisce, we went hiking in South Mtn Park near where I used to live (my old house is in background):
Since I never got a picture while I lived there, I visited the capitol building:

There was an xmas tree set up in the lobby:
I couldn't not take a picture of the old wooden water main in the museum:
Interesting sign:
Funny ostrich law:
Test run of the PHART (Phoenix Area Rapid Transit)...okay, so that wasn't really what they decided to call it:
I also visited with previous co-workers and Water For People friends (sorry, didn't take any photos...)
Another favorite hike in South Mtn Park:





Petroglyphs in the park
I got to meet my friend Hiriti's son, Aman, who was about 6 months old:
Yet another hike (can you figure out what I miss most about Arizona?) - Camelback Mtn. View from partway up looking back down at the parking lot:
View of downtown Phoenix from the top:
Zooming in on downtown:
There was a decorated tree at the top, must be an xmas tradition:
View from top looking NE:
View from top looking NW:
View from top looking South toward where I used to live:
Maria and Luke opening presents:
Luke's special song:Full rainbow
No comments:
Post a Comment