Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Not the big one I've been predicting but...

Yay - it finally snowed a decent amount in DC! Okay, so 5" isn't really a lot, but I'll take it. View from my apt:Can't see the National Cathedral today:
The most snow my car has ever seen...partially b/c it spent the first 3 years of its life in Phoenix:
The advantage of not working on Mondays, or having class...means I got to go walk around in the snow. Kids sledding near Calvert Street in Rock Creek Park:
Double wipeout:
Pretty Rock Creek:

Very confused robin:
Start of the C&O Canal in Georgetown:
Geese on the Potomac:

Deepest snow drifts I could find, by the Kennedy Center:
With all the seagulls, looks like the beach:
Sun starting to set on the Mall:
Sunset over the Potomac:
Sunset at the Lincoln Memorial:

2 comments:

Lincoln and Alisia said...

I can't believe it snowed on Monday and today it was in the 70s! This crazy weather!

watergirl said...

And then it snowed again today! A little bit at least:)