Sunday, May 9, 2010

Red Sox Game

When in Rome...
So, we went to a Red Sox game when we were in Boston. Fenway Park!
And we're in!
It wasn't long before the storm rolled in though!We had awesome seats (thanks to the friend of a friend).
Watch the pitcher...
[Did you see where his foot ends up?]

Did I also mention that I love my new camera? I was able to actually get a picture of the ball even though it was going 80-90 mph (see it just left of the catcher's mitt?). Notice that the batter hasn't even started swinging the bat yet...needless to say, this was a strike
The sun eventually came out, kinda. Time to rake the field..."America's Most Beloved Ballpark"...that's right, b/c of Dunkin Donuts!
Okay, so there are lots of famous people on the Tampa Bay Rays team...
Dave Navarro's brother:
Cindy Crawford's brother:
Eva Longria's brother:
hahaha

No comments: