Friday, December 24, 2010

Capitol Tree

This year's tree at the Capitol is from Wyoming. My Dad, who now lives in Casper, WY full-time, got to see the tree off, sign the trailer carrying it, and donate an ornament. So I went to visit it one day on my lunch break, since I work only a mile from there, and try to guess which ornament was his. The first few pics are from my Dad.

Trailer driving tree all over Wyoming, and then across the U.S. to get it to DC:
Signatures:The tree in its final resting place:
The tree was covered with an assortment of ornaments, handmade by the residents of Wyoming:
Most were very representative of Wyoming:
Some people even included pictures:And it just wouldn't be complete w/o a license plate with shotgun shells next to Jesus CDs:[Dad - did you see your ornament in any of the pics?]

While I'm posting about trees, here are a couple others.
The tree in my building's lobby:
My "tree":

No comments: