The last day of our road trip. We stayed the night in Winchester, KY - home of the famous KY ginger ale Ale8One (otherwise known as A Late One). We were not able to go on a factory tour, but we did stop at the company store:
Before leaving town, we stopped at Fort Boonesborough, but didn't go in. Instead, we found more butterflies and flowers outside:
Continuing on our way home, we were back in WV:
Even though I had been before, my mom and niece had not, so we visited the state capitol. I'm sure I already have lots of photos, but I took some more anyway:
Liberty bell:
My niece running through the halls (just kidding bro...she was very well behaved):
Looking up into the dome:
Oh, Eeyore and Willy were joined by another friend, Ali, who we picked up at the Ale8One company store:
And this, my favorite picture from the trip...look closely between the two tree trunks:















No comments:
Post a Comment