Have I really not done a separate kitty update since this one?
Lisa, Ginger, and Piccadilly (aka Dilly) are all doing well:
This year started out a little rough for Ginger though. She had surgery last winter to remove bladder stones...she was not too happy with me:
The meds I had to give her made her foam at the mouth (yes, I FREAKED out the first time it happened):
She's on a special diet now to keep the stones from reforming, but is doing very well for an old lady (she turned 15 in October). She's kept off the weight she lost. And just recently I started her on a supplement for her arthritis. I have noticed a huge difference already!
With Ginger's weight loss, Dilly is now the big girl. She's officially on a diet!
Close-ups: Ginger
Lisa - still a sweetie pie
Dilly
It is hard to get a photo of all three!
And my fav pic of Dilly this year:
And only because this is such a great picture...my friend's cat Stella, who I am currently cat sitting this week:





No comments:
Post a Comment