Wednesday, June 12, 2013

WY Road Trip - Day 3

Awoke in Litchfield, IL today. Went to St. Louis in the morning, and then hauled some miles. Made it all the way to Hays, KS.

Gateway Arch - it had probably been close to 20 years since I had been there...


Riding up the tram to the top...

Taking photos from the top...

And meeting new friends...

View from the top...

View of the Mississippi River from the top, it was significantly flooding...

We then went to see Union Station and have some lunch, unfortunately we didn't see any trains there (but we saw plenty of others that I think I made up for it)...

Quick detour to another capitol - Topeka - which was undergoing a serious renovation (will have to go back and check it out again when they're done)...

(more pictures and stories coming soon)

No comments: