Sunday, December 29, 2013

Year in Concerts

[Got a late start...first show wasn't until May??]

May:  Cracker and Camper Van Beethoven at The State Theater in Falls Church
CVB
Cracker
Johnny :-)

August:  New Order at Merriweather Pavilion
(opening act)


New Order

September:  X and Blondie at the 930 Club
X

Blondie



October:  Evan Dando, Soul Asylum, and Fountains of Wayne at the 930 Club
Evan Dando

Soul Asylum

Fountains of Wayne



November:  Thomas Dolby in Minneapolis

November:  Elton John at the Verizon Center



I also saw my friend's band - The Carter Farm Band - play a few shows at Haydee's Restaurant (right down the street from me)  https://www.facebook.com/TheCarterFarmBand

Tickets already in hand for 2014...Cracker and CVB (yes, again, I think I see them every year!) in January at the 930 Club, and Rocket From The Crypt in April at The Black Cat.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I just caught up on your blog...wow, you had a busy 2013! You did a great job of posting...I think I updated my blog twice last year.

I made a note of the Lincoln statue in IL. No idea why else I'd go there, but that would make a great santa hat photo.

Happy New Year!