Sunday, April 24, 2016

My Neighborhood

In case you're wondering what my neighborhood looks like, it's hard to describe. So I'll just let these random photos tell you. Keep in mind I've been told I live in a "nicer" neighborhood.

Looking toward my street (up a little and to the right)



One of the "main" roads I walk along a lot





My main landmark the first few days in town

New grocery store...I can just stop by on my walk home from work

The big road near me - Cherni Vrah - looking towards Mount Vitosha

My other main landmark, since it's so tall

Little park I pass through on my walk downtown



Cherni Vrah - looking toward downtown

Being renovated I hope?

Brand new construction

Love the cobblestone streets in some places


Building behind mine

That's my balcony in the background (peachy colored building)

An upgrade to plastic chairs to save your parking spot

Street in front of my building...this is how we roll in my neighborhood (yes, that's the sidewalk on the left)

My street looking the other direction

1 comment:

Matt Dean said...

Looks like a pretty cool neighborhood! Hope you are enjoying your time in Sofia, we're looking forward to hearing about it when you get back.