Thursday, April 28, 2016

Running!

Been running a bit. Explored a new park this weekend and although it's a little bit further away, I like it a lot better than South Park. Less people and more trails.

I would have taken more pictures this past weekend, but it was raining too much. Good thing I plan to retire these running shoes in Sofia before I leave.

These two stray pups were not happy about the rain either.


To get to the other park, I do have to cross several multi-lane roads. Luckily the first two have tunnels. And yes, everything, I mean everything, has graffiti on it!




I love running on the soft trails rather than pavement.


There are so many trails, I'm really surprised I don't get more lost. 

And sometimes you come upon something like this..creepy and cool at the same time. Just abandoned in the middle of the park.
  

No comments: