Here's Independence Hall...

And what's a trip to Philly without seeing the Liberty Bell...
And the OLEV sign...
I mean LOVE sign...
Mandy: "Don't ever let me do anything cheesy like that". We actually saw three different couples get their photo taken during the few minutes we were there.
Did you know Philly is also where Mother's Day started? So it's not just a city for brothers...
And evidently this supposedly famous Benjamin Ranklin guy was from there too...
Old vs New...
City Hall, which was much bigger than Independence Hall...
Fun larger-than-life game pieces in the plaza nearby...

Look, this dude is pointing at the cool new tallest building in Philly...
Neato art deco facade...
Harbor at the end of South Street (where Mandy had her authentic Philly Cheesesteak, and I had a veggie one!)...
The USS New Jersey across the river in...you guessed it - New Jersey!
Bridge to NJ which we drove over so Mandy could add NJ to her list of places she's been...
City of Brotherly Love...I'll see you again in September for the Philly Distance Run!
No comments:
Post a Comment