Wednesday, July 29, 2009

So I've been traveling a lot lately...NYC

I went to NYC a few weeks ago for work. The tall black skinny building in the photo below was my hotel in downtown Manhattan. I was on the top floor!
Here's a view from my window. It overlooked the World Trade Center construction site. They were working around the clock.
Sunset over New Jersey:
This was the view from the EPA Region office. Pretty nice, huh? Unfortunately they also had a view looking south, and some of them saw the 2nd plane crash into the building.
And for my friend Lauren H...the first Duane Reade! I didn't realize it got its name because it was on the corner of Duane and Reade streets.
The last day I was there, I did get to have a little fun. I met up with friends Liz and Sarah, and we had a blast catching up!

No comments: