If you're ever in Pasadena, CA...check out The Huntington. Very cool. It's a botanical garden, a library and an art museum, at the residence of Henry Huntington, an exceptional businessman as the website says (aka a railroad tycoon). Thanks Jack for taking me! Chinese Garden photos: Japanese Garden: sign indicating you can't write on the bamboo: Cactus Garden...felt like I was back in AZ: cactus graveyard? (they're actually called 'creeping devil') do they really need 3 signs telling you not to eat these?
I'm jealous. We keep meaning to go up there, but it's at least a couple of hours from here and I'm lazy. But considering that you flew all of the way across the country, maybe I could pack up the minivan.
1 comment:
I'm jealous. We keep meaning to go up there, but it's at least a couple of hours from here and I'm lazy. But considering that you flew all of the way across the country, maybe I could pack up the minivan.
Post a Comment