Highlight of the day...learning that even cats are allowed to come in and pray in a mosque:)
As the sun set and the lights of Cairo turned on, I had to pack for my early departure the next morning (4:30 pickup at the hotel!)
More pics from our last day:What a wonderful trip I had, and it was fun re-living it a year later to post about it here!
2 comments:
I have loved seeing your Egypt pictures. You did so much! Some of it I recognized and some was new. I loved all of the tombs in the Valley of the Kings and Nefertari's especially. We had to bribe someone to get us in. Although, it's so normal, it's not even really bribery.
Oh and the synagogue was one of my favorite parts of the whole trip. I'm not sure why it struck me more than the other mosques and churches we saw, but I still think back to it and being there...I don't know quite what I'm trying to say...Anyway. Loved it.
Post a Comment