Monday, July 14, 2014

Summer Day Trip #1 - Kid B

Instead of a grand road trip to Wyoming again, I offered to take my niece and nephews on three day trips this summer where they each got to pick a location within 2-3 hours of home.

Kid B was first to declare where he wanted to go - Hershey Park in PA - so off we went for our first day trip.  Of course it rained...it rains EVERY time I go to Hershey Park (and yes, I disclosed this information before we went).


First stop on any road trip?
...Dunkin Donuts!  Where we left a bookcrossing book.

Ride number one, and we haven't even gotten off the ground yet.

Next stop was the zoo, where we spent way too much time watching the prairie dogs, but they were so cute being busy worker bees.

These kids are too young to be driving...

...and too short to actually ride this roller coaster.

Getting in one last ride between the heavy rainfall, back to the first ride.

No comments: