Monday, May 9, 2016

Eastern European Cars

This post is for my brother (he knows which one). I wasn't necessarily looking for cool old eastern European cars until he mentioned it. Then I started seeing older cars everywhere....okay, maybe they all aren't Eastern European...and maybe they all aren't that old.

(Not sure what this one is...anyone know?)

(ZAZ 968M - Soviet Ukraine)

(Wartburg - East Germany)

Okay, maybe some aren't that old
(Lada - Russian)

(another Lada)

(I was told this was a "Soviet truck")

These old buses delivered the military troops to the parade on St. George's Day

Saw alotta Lada sedans (hahaha, get it?)




I thought I saw a Trabant as well, but I can't find the picture at the moment.

And then there are newer cars with makes I haven't heard of before

 But then I'd find an older one
(Skoda - Czech)

Even saw some cute old cars in Rome too
(Fiat)

(Mini)

No comments: