While I was in Bulgaria, I missed my kitties dearly. Although I will admit it was nice getting to sleep in on the weekends and not getting a paw in the face to "get up and feed me". But having them around the rest of the time far outweighs that.
So I tried to make friends with the neighborhood kitties, which didn't go so well, as they're very skiddish! Can you find the two black kitties in this photo? (before they ran away from me...)

This is the closest I got to a kitty in my neighborhood.
The country kitties were much friendlier. These two were at a gas station on the way to Veliko Tarnovo. I probably could have taken them home with me.
And this super relaxed (and dirty) kitty was at the guest house on my hike in the Rila Mountains
This next two were at the ski resort where we started our hike in the Rila Mountains
(this one was so pretty)
Plovdiv kitties
I saw cats pretty much everywhere I went in Sofia.
Most ran away shortly after I snapped my photo.
Or they were perched out of reach so they felt safe.
But the best kitties in the world were of course waiting for me in the states.




No comments:
Post a Comment